The Data Controller
The Data Controller of the personal data processed after you visit our website is Moretti Interior Design Ltd, whose registered office is flat 379, Bromyard House, Bromyard Avenue, London W3 7BU.
Place and purpose of the data processing
The processing associated with the services of this website takes place at the above head office of the Company and is performed only by employees and partners of Moretti Interior Design Ltd appointed to carry out this processing and occasionally to perform maintenance operations. Explicit and voluntary optional transmission of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message. Brief summary statements will progressively be provided or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for specific services.
Communication of data
The data provided by users will not be communicated to third parties unless such communication is obligatory under the terms of the law or strictly necessary to fulfil requests. Staff responsible for processing information and who handle requests may access your personal data exclusively for the aforementioned purposes.
Types of data processed
Data provided voluntarily by users
Explicit and voluntary optional transmission of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message. Brief summary statements will progressively be provided or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for specific services.
'Cookies' means a piece of text which is saved to your computer’s hard disk only after permission has been granted. Cookies have the task of streamlining web traffic or signalling when a specific website is visited and they enable web applications to send information to individual users. No user data is acquired by the website in this way. No cookies are used for the transmission of information of a personal nature, nor is use made of so-called persistent cookies of any kind, or of systems for tracking users.
Optional supply of data
With the exceptions specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request services offered by the company. Failure to provide the required information may make it impossible to provide the service requested.
Method of data processing
Personal data are processed by manual and automatic means, and for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they have been collected. The personal data to be processed are stored in such a way as to reduce to a minimum, through the adoption of suitable and preventative security measures, the risks of destruction or loss, including accidental loss, unauthorized access, illegitimate processing or processing not in keeping with the purposes of the collection
Rights of interested parties
The subjects to whom the data refer have the rights provided for in Art. 7 of the Privacy Code which is shown below:
- 1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data of which that individual is the subject, even if not yet recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
- 2. The data subject has the right to know:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) data identifying the controller, processors and designated representative under the terms of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representatives in the territory of the State, or as processors or persons appointed.
- 3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- a) updates, corrections or, if in his/her interest, supplements to the data;
- b) deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) a statement that those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated have been made aware of the operations as per parts a) and b), including as regards their content, except when this obligation is found to be impossible or entails the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
- 4. The data subject has the right to oppose, wholly or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data of which the individual is the data subject, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected;
- b) the processing of personal data of which the individual is the data subject for purposes of mailing of advertising material or direct marketing or for the purposes of market research or commercial communication.
Head office Production plant: Moretti Interior Design Ltd flat 379, Bromyard House, Bromyard Avenue, London W3 7BU phone: +00 44 7811 158493 mail: email@example.com .